Green Card Address Change

Staying in the U.S. on a green card comes with many responsibilities, such as having to notify USCIS if you’re going to change your address – luckily, it’s not difficult to do so. Depending on the status of your immigration process, there are several methods for changing your green card address – you will find … Read more

Green Card Renewal Fee

Green card renewal fee

There are many situations where you might have to renew or replace your green card. No matter what circumstances, you will generally need to file an appropriate form, as well as pay a fee to USCIS, which will take care of your application. However, certain people may qualify for a fee waiver. Read this article … Read more

What Is Form I-551 and Is It the Same as a U.S. Green Card?

What Is Form I-551 and Is It the Same as a U.S. Green Card

If you are looking for information about Form I-551, then congratulations! It means you are about to obtain your U.S. green card. Form I-551 is the official document certifying one’s permanent residence status issued by the USCIS. Typically, Form I-551 is a card with a green background indicating the personal information of a permanent resident. … Read more

Sibling Green Card Processing Time 

Sibling Green Card Processing Time

Applying for a Green Card can be a challenge, as well as getting information from secure sources. We recommend you check our article on how to apply for a Green Card, which contains a step-by-step guide. In this article, you will learn more about sibling green card processing time, the waiting time per country, the … Read more